Inviting exhibitors at electronica to post their most progressive products, submissions will be judged by using an impartial panel, and Digital Specifier has now shared that the judges are from a array of businesses across the sector and involve:
- Robert Owen, Director of All over the world University Programme at Creativity Technologies
- Rupert Baines, CMO at Codasip
- Helen Duncan, Written content Advertising Specialist at MWE Media
- Emma Botfield, Running Director Uk & Eire at RS Factors
- Mark Patrick, Complex Marketing Manager at Mouser Electronics
- Thomas Gere, Senior Business Advancement of 5G IoT Sensible Connected Buildings at Renesas Electronics
- Nigel Watts, President at WPG
- Jamie Davey, Affiliate Vice President of Arrow Electronics
The judges will independently rating the entries after an in-depth discussion and the greatest scoring entry will be the winner, which will be introduced on the Digital Specifier stand (B4-451) at electronica on Tuesday 15th November at 12pm.
It is interesting to see that a number of electronic distributors have been preferred as section of the judging panel, and I have cheekily wondered if they will be keener to recognise the suppliers they characterize or potential new lines for their enterprise. It will unquestionably be appealing to see which solutions they vote for, and we glimpse ahead to looking at the ground breaking products firms set forward.
The submit Judges Declared for Digital Specifier’s Electronics Excellence Awards appeared 1st on Napier – B2B PR and Internet marketing Agency.