The Wichita Falls Fire Office was summoned to a Greenback Normal retailer in the 2700 block of Southwest Parkway Wednesday afternoon.
In accordance to WFFD Assistant Fireplace Marshal Edward Mawson, the connect with came in just soon after 3:30 p.m.
The first firefighters on scene found a number of propane tanks inside of an trade scenario at the front of the retail store on hearth and termed a next alarm because of the hazard.
They worked promptly and extinguished the blaze.
The store supervisor instructed firefighters they seen the fire and tried using to extinguish it. At the time they observed how significant the fire was, they evacuated the retail store and named the hearth department.
Mawson said the fireplace caused around $50,000 in destruction to the retail outlet and its contents.
No accidents were reported and the lead to is under investigation.
Continue to be with the Times Document Information for far more facts.
This write-up originally appeared on Wichita Falls Situations Record Information: 2-alarm hearth called at Dollar Common on Southwest Parkway